Terms and Conditions at Concierge Services London
and the provision of our services to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Concierge Services London’s prior written consent.In this agreement “we” and “ours” refers to Concierge Services London trading as Strategic Management And Media Group whose main office is at 3rd floor 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH “Agreement” means the attached Agreement setting out what we will do for you and the payment terms. “Our tasks” means the provision of those services we have agreed with you to do ourselves that are listed in our e-mails to you. “Preferred Supplier” means a supplier whose ability, qualifications to carry out the services have been researched and approved by us “Services” means the services listed in the agreement emailed to you which you have engaged us to obtain on your behalf by a supplier. “Supplier” means a third party eg plumber, which is chosen by you and we have engaged on your behalf to carry out services at your request “You” refers to the Customer
Terms and Conditions at Concierge Services London, part 2
We have agreed with you to undertake the Services set out in the attached Agreement. Some of these Services may be done by us others may be done by either our Preferred Suppliers or Suppliers. If you wish to add to those Services then please notify us and we will add the Services to the Agreement attached as Schedule A.
Where the Service you require is carried out by a Preferred Supplier then we will appoint the supplier on your behalf but can agree the appointment and fees with you before their instruction if you request.
There will be instances where we will source a Supplier for you and you will then contract direct with that Supplier and agree their fees etc.
Our list of Preferred Suppliers belongs to us and you must not go direct to them but should always go through ourselves. If you do go direct then we reserve the right to claim any monies we may have earned from the instruction from you.
- This agreement will commence on the date you sign the attached Agreement and will continue unless either of us gives a months’ notice in writing to the other.
- WarrantiesAny work that we carry out ourselves for you will be done with reasonable professional skill and care.
- If we source a Prime Supplier for the Services we shall use all reasonable effort to ensure that they are qualified, competent and will charge a reasonable fee.
- PaymentVAT at the standard rate applying at the time of our appointment will apply in addition to the fees quoted. Our invoices are payable within 14 days of issue. If the payment is later than that time then we shall be entitled to charge interest on the amount due at a rate of 2% pa above the HSBC Bank plc base rate.
- Payment of the Preferred Suppliers or Suppliers fees will be payable by you direct to them unless we agree otherwise between us.
- Our charges are set out in the attached Agreement.
- Hours and AccessIf you require us to carry out work or require work to be carried out by a third party at premises under your control then you will agree to give us or the third party reasonable access to those premises in order to carry out the work.
- If the consent of a third party is required for any access then you agree to use reasonable endeavours to obtain that consent.
- Our office hours are 9 am – 5 pm. If you require our services outside these hours then the hourly rate will be at a different rate to be agreed.
- Limit of LiabilityWe shall also not be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses incurred a result of your actions.We shall not be liable to you if any document bought by us for you (e.g. theatre ticket) is subsequently found not to be genuine or if it is not accepted by any other party (eg theatre) as genuine although we will make every effort to ensure the ticket is genuine and is purchased from a reputable seller.
- We shall be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses that arise directly from any breach of contract or negligence on our behalf but shall not be liable for any increased costs or expenses or for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues, or anticipated savings, or for any special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever.
- We shall not be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses for any act whether a breach of contract or negligence carried out by a Preferred Supplier or Supplier under this agreement where the loss was incurred as a result of an act done by that Preferred Supplier or Supplier.
- TerminationIf you terminate the agreement you shall be due to pay us any costs we have incurred by e.g. payment to a third party or purchasing tickets prior to the date of termination.
- Either of us can terminate this agreement with one months’ written notice.
- ConfidentialityConsent shall be implied where you have authorised us to appoint or source a third party to carry out work for you.
- We shall keep all information we obtain about you secure and confidential and shall not disclose it to anyone without your consent.
- Rights Of Third Parties
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
- Whole Agreement
- These Terms and Conditions and the attached agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter and supersedes all prior discussions, representations and undertakings in connection therewith which are hereby excluded. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate so as to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties.
- This agreement will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You are obliged to provide correct personal details when you apply for Concierge Services London Membership and your failure to do so may invalidate your Membership. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify Concierge Services London in the event that any information provided by you changes.
- Access to all venues is subject to availability and any rules and restrictions imposed by the individual establishment and their door policy, therefore can’t be guaranteed. These restrictions are likely to include, but are not restricted to :
- Dress code – dressing smartly or as appropriate to the venue
- Mixed groups – ensure that your group comprises at least 50% girls. Note – all female groups are normally acceptable
- Intoxication – If inebriated you are likely to be refused entry
- Only venues denoted with an Concierge Services London circle on the website are bookable by Resident members or receive member benefits. To view full Resident member benefits, log in to the members’ area on the website or contact Concierge Services London.
- Entrance fees will still apply at some venues. For a full list please check the web site.
- Complimentary entry for members will be at the manager’s discretion if you arrive very late. We recommend arriving by 11pm to ensure free entry – although most clubs honour this until later in the evening.
- Guest lists should be submitted as early as possible, but by 5pm on the day in question at the latest (by 4pm on Fridays and Saturdays). Guestlists reopen from 7-10.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays but the venues available may be restricted. Venues may require more notice for very large guest lists
- Some venues close their guest lists before the weekend so guest lists should be submitted within weekday working hours when possible. Concierge Services London will try to accommodate guest lists submitted on Saturdays where possible.
- Your Membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no one else uses your Membership.
- Members are expected to be present at venues that they have organised guest lists for. Members are responsible for the actions and behaviour of their guests
- Membership Fees, Cancelations and Refunds
- Concierge Services London Membership is payable monthly or annually in advance by a secure internet payment. Membership will continue in perpetuity unless canceled. 3 months is the minimum membership period, after which cancelation can be made at any time.
- You may cancel this agreement for a full refund at any point within 7 working days as long as you have not used the service. If you do request a guest list within the 7 days then you can no longer request a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel your membership at any point after 7 days (or after the service has been used) then please contact Concierge Services London. There is a 3 month minimum membership period. If you have paid annually in advance a pro rata refund from the end of the current quarter will be arranged.
- Concierge Services London reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership (at its sole discretion) for any reason whatsoever. If Concierge Services London cancels your Membership, if applicable it shall refund the balance of any annual Membership fee on a time apportionment basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Membership fee relates
- Concierge Services London reserves the right to cancel you membership without refunding any remaining balance when applicable if any action or behaviour by you or your guests brings the reputation of Concierge Services London into disrepute.
Terms and Conditions at Concierge Services London, part 3
- When you register for Concierge Services London Membership payments are taken through inter bank debit and will continue until you decide you no longer wish to continue. If at any point after the first 3 months you wish to cancel your agreement please contact Concierge Services London. Annual Membership payments may also be paid annually by invoice with a minimum Membership period of one year.
- If paying via direct debit any cancelations must be received 7 working days before month end in order to cancel the following month’s payment.
- Membership Benefits
- As a Member of Concierge Services London you are entitled to all of the benefits described on the web site.
- As a registered Member of Concierge Services London, please note that suppliers of benefits and the benefits themselves are subject to availability and may change from time to time without notice.
- Concierge Services London aims to ensure that the benefits remain available at all times and are constantly negotiating new benefits to ensure that you receive maximum use of your Membership. If any of the benefits become unavailable, we will do all we can to ensure that prior commitments are honoured to the fullest extent possible, but shall not be responsible for any actions of suppliers or venues outside Concierge Services London’s
- Using Your Membership
- You may only make requests via the web site, by telephone or e-mail once you have been accepted as a Member.
- Concierge Services London reserves the right to withdraw any of these services and/or to refuse to supply the services requested.
- If Concierge Services London is unable to deal with any request, it will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Save in respect of death and personal injury caused by the negligence of Concierge Services London or as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, Concierge Services London shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of services or your reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by Concierge Services London hereunder and the resulting supply of services to you by any third party
- Concierge Services London shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or any other fault of you.
- Concierge Services London shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Concierge Services London obligations in relation to its services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Concierge Services London ‘s reasonable control.
- Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Concierge Services London’s maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the annual Membership fee.
- Concierge Services London aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but Concierge Services London accepts no responsibility in relation to this.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- Changes to These Club Rules
- Concierge Services London may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice, however any substantive changes will be communicated by the following mediums:
- The Concierge Services London Web Site
Your continued use of your Membership constitutes acceptance of the altered Terms and Conditions.